Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Year in Review

Happy Twenty Twelve!
This year, like the last couple of years, we forewent the late night party and started 2012 all cozy in bed. I will say, I am happy to see 2011 go. While it brought a lot of new friends, new family members, good memories, family trips, and much happiness. I am really glad to put behind  the heartache and trials that we dealt with throughout last year. I can say, however, that I did learn A LOT about my self this last year.

A partial recap of 2011

Trip to Vegas with some girlfriends. Fun, Fun, FUN!!

Family trip to Hawaii to spend another mother's day with my grandmother.

My brother Vini returns home from serving 2 yrs in San Bernardino, CA mission.

The Aussie and NZ cousins visit America.

My dear grandmother dies at age 90.
Devyn started kindergarten.

Tapusoa family reunion was a big hit.
Cute little nephew Talitonu is born.

Amidst our share of struggles, Uela and I celebrate another year of friendship and love.

I happily casted 2011 a fond (or not so fond) farewell. So what's in store for 2012? A happier, skinnier, healthier, go-getter, peaceful-er ME! Leti 2.0.


Cheers to the new year, new challenges and new triumphs!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment