Sunday, April 12, 2009

Con't busy week.....Saturday

So I had to dedicate a post all on its own to my niece Journey. She is Sala and Ron's oldest and the oldest grandchild in my family. Journey was baptized and confirmed Saturday, April 11 by her father. Yay Journey! Wow 8 years has flown by soooo fast. Journey is a special member of our family. She came to us when Sala was young and we all felt almost immediately that we were among an angel. Journey is such a sweet spirit and is a great help in our family. She is the oldest of four and is very motherly and nurturing. Hmmm, sounds like a great babysitter for the near future! :) Journey is in 2nd grade at Monroe Elementary and is a very bright and intelligent girl. She's a sporty-kind of girl. This year she was the only girl who played in an all boys Junior Jazz basketball league and I've got to say--she kicked some butt. Journey also has a beautiful voice and we love to listen to her sing. Congratulations Journey, I love you!

2 comments:

  1. WOW CONGRATS SALA AND RON SHE IS GORGEOUS BEAUTIFUL PICTURES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't belive she's that old!! Great pictures sis!

    ReplyDelete