Friday, June 6, 2008

My baby girl Devyn!


My sweet little Devyn! She is my inspiration and reason for living. I have been blessed with a little princess that is solely dependent on me and motherhood so far has taught me the big lessons in life. Joy in the little things. That each new day is amazing and beautiful and full of grand adventure. My baby girl has taught me selflessness and unconditional love. Sheer joy in just being alive.My daughter is my religion. When I look into her bright laughing eyes, I can't imagine what I ever did that was of any real importance before she came along. She gives me a joy that is indescribable. I am greatful to my Heavenly Father who has entrusted me with one of his special spirits to raise here on earth. Heaven must not be the same without her. Through the thick and thin of this, and through the occasional tears of it all, I know deep down inside I am doing God's Work. I know that in my motherhood I am in an eternal partnership with him.

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is so cute!

    send me your email so I can invite you to my blog:)

    lishainouye@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is so cute!

    send me your email so I can invite you to my blog:)

    lishainouye@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete