Friday, May 30, 2008

Graduation time!

Well I can't believe it's that time of year again and I just got an email on my 10 year high school reunion. I graduated from the best high school, Hunter High in West Valley, Utah. I can't believe it's been 10 years! My little brother is graduating from Hunter next week thursday. I feel like I haven't done too much in 10 years. I made an assesment and realized there were big, important decisions that were made these past 10 years. I went to BYU right out of high school and had a blast there. I got to do so much traveling while I was there and saw a lot of the world, but my most important accomplishment was marrying my best friend and becoming a mother to the most special spirit! So, 10 years after high school and 6 years after graduating from college, I may not have a mansion or drive a fully loaded Black Range Rover (the car of my dreams) yet, but I honestly cannot ask for anything more. With my two loves, I have the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment